Followers

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Marc Anthony easy-lites

So I recently watched the SecretLifeofaBioNerd on YouTube. She talks about the  Marc Anthony easy-lites spray. This product is suppose to lighten your hair by spraying then flat ironing.
I saw her results and immediately headed to my nearest CVS. So far I've used this product three times and I have come to terms with the results. (when i say three times, I mean three different days with constant spraying and flat ironing for about 10 minutes. Not good for the hair I know but I'm an impatient girl haha)

Yes it does lighten your hair but it's very slight. It's not as dramatic as the pictures on the box. I've also discovered it mainly works on already lightened hair. So if you've ombre'd your hair or you're a blonde you're in luck. Unfortunately for us brunettes there's not much of a difference.

Hope this helps some of you hair obsessers like myself.

-Sarah


3 comments:

  1. I used to spray a ton of sun in into my hair during the summer, haha.

    Your blog is so cute! I love the post. I will definitely be back for more! I hope you'll check out my blog.

    Mainlymeghan.Blogspot.Com
    Meghan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you started! Keep on and do your best! : ) Best wishes : )

    ReplyDelete